The Australian Tourism Data Warehouse (ATDW) is a database of travel product. It enables tourism operators increased online exposure by delivering their product across ATDW’s growing distribution networks. Some of these distribution include:
- Tourism and Events Queensland’s consumer site www.queenslandholidays.com.au
- Tourism Australia www.australia.com
- About Australia www.about-australia.com
- Inclusion in Tropical Tablelands Tourism Drive North Queensland App
- Inclusion in the Queensland Holidays iPhone App
To view the full list of current distributors visit the ATDW website.
There are many benefits to list on the ATDW:
- You control your product listing information that is dispersed across various distribution channels
- You only need to submit your product information once
- It’s a simple and easy way to get your product listed on multiple websites, nationally and internationally
- An extremely cost effective online distribution strategy
- Increased exposure of your product.
To get listed, you can apply online via Tourism and Events Queensland myATDW website.
As a member of Tropical Tablelands Tourism, you will receive a $50.00 discount on the annual fee.